Spend all your time doing SEO, not convincing clients of its value.
- Set strategic direction for natural search growth from launching/acquiring sites to identifying keyword niches
- Make decisions that affect critical aspects of your business and interact regularly with company leaders and C-level executives
- Drive the daily performance of multiple SEO assets, from site acquisition to P&L management and conversion rate optimization
- Use (and help build) proprietary tools and data to make smarter decisions about what keywords to target, what landing pages to improve, and more
- Work with a team of driven SEO experts (that is larger than you might think) – expand your leadership, analytical, technical, data, and business skills!
- Work with dedicated designers, writers, coders and outreach teams who are all aligned to support site builds, optimization, and link building strategy
- Lead and train a team of SEO Specialists
Who We're Looking For
Don't just manage site rankings; own the big picture.
About Red Ventures:
- The ideal candidate will be a proven performer with 5+ years of experience in Search Engine Optimization. More importantly, we need someone with a proven track record of results.
- Successful candidates are passionate about innovating in natural search, don't accept theories at face value, and enjoy testing to prove effectiveness of tactics
- Candidates should have experience with affiliate marketing or link building as well as an understanding of in-depth ROI analysis.
- Progressive, on-the-spot, creative problem solver who demonstrates both technical and analytical skills
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to apply them externally, internally, and at all levels.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, hands-on environment
- Can lead as well as function as part of a team
- Sense of humor
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company's proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.