The Senior Global Product Manager is responsible for initiation and implementation of global marketing strategies for AFSTYLA. The role will champion the brand to maximize the commercial potential and in collaboration with the Global Business Team takes ownership of the development of global strategic marketing plan, marketing mix and tactics, talking points and brand vocabularies, value proposition and Health Economics strategy, launch roadmap, global brand guide as well as core materials. As the global brand champion, the person will be responsible for Commercial input to the Stage Gate product development process including development of Business Cases and additional responsibility as directed for projects relating to AFSTYLA and other pipeline projects.
The Senior Global Product Manager is responsible for the generation and implementation of global marketing strategies for AFSTYLA using appropriate resources. As the Global product champion, you will ensure that the defined strategies are applied globally.
Global marketing strategies include:
- Identification of key brand issues and defining strategic priorities to maximize brand potential
- Commercial lead and input to Core Project Team
- Ongoing development of value proposition and Health Economics strategy
- Core global positioning concepts, segmentation and targeting
- Geographic expansion plan
Work with Global Business Team (GBT) to define and implement tactical priority initiatives. This may include:
- Translation of defined strategy in promotional and educational activities
- Core global marketing programs
- Pre-marketing/launch concepts
- Global brand guidelines and launch packages in digital and traditional forms.
Monitor and contribute to key product development milestones via the R&D project management process. Support the identification, definition and assessment of new development initiatives (i.e. new indications, Life Cycle Management) for existing and potential projects.
Responsible for definition of Marketing Mix in collaboration with other members of the respective Commercial Development group and the Commercial Ops Regions.
Responsible for internal and external communication related to AFSTYLA:
- Collaborate in developing and updating publication and communication plan
- Lead congress activities and champion brand presence at major international congresses
- Collaborate with medical on symposia, advisory boards and other scientific meetings
- Collaborate with the patient organization. Drive patient engagement and develop patient advocates
- Collaborate with corporate communications on press releases and other media-related activities
Support Commercial Operations Regions for customer support (e.g. Opinion Leaders, Patient Organizations).
Liaison with Clinical Operations to ensure that Commercial’s input to the defined site selection process is optimal and that ongoing communications between Commercial and Clinical Operations optimally benefit trial management and Commercial understanding of customer involvement.
Disseminate product experience and product strategy to Commercial Operations Regions, realizing that approaches can be country/ region specific. Develop global training platform and where appropriate, perform training.
Provide critical analysis of own and competitive products in collaboration with internal and external partners (market analysis, sales data analysis, market research, where appropriate) for use in formulating pre-launch communications and activities.
Maintain and develop relationships with key internal groups (including Commercial Operations Regions, R&D, Legal, Finance, etc.) and with key external groups (OP-Leaders, Patient organizations etc.) related to AFSTYLA and the coagulation portfolio.
Works with disease models, epidemiology and internal intelligence and finance functions to develop business cases (BC) and value propositions / pricing models for AFSTYLA, new indications or new products as directed to support R&D planning and budgeting.
BS/BA required, preferably in the health-related discipline/natural science.
MBA or other related graduate degree preferred. Fluency in spoken and written English.
Minimum of 8 years of relevant commercial / marketing experience in the pharmaceutical/biotherapeutics industry, including relevant experience in a range of R&D, sales, marketing including digital marketing and business development roles.
Worker Sub Type: