Who we are:
Sixt Rent a Car stands for exciting mobility and tailored solutions. We lead with innovation, high-quality customer service, premium products and a seamless rental experience. With nearly $3 billion in revenue and a presence in over 100 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry.
Sixt hires service and sales-oriented individuals, who are excited about cultural experiences interacting with customers and colleagues from many diverse backgrounds. Sixt is more than just cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
What to expect:
As a Purchasing Order Analyst, you will support the Senior Director and the rest of the Fleet Acquisition team by managing and processing purchase orders, as well as tracking vehicles through the order lifecycle until final delivery.
What you'll do to be Sixt-cessful:
- Place purchase orders for new vehicles with the manufacturers
- Use Excel and database tools as well as manufacturer production/delivery reports to track entire life-cycle of purchase orders (order to delivery)
- Ensure successful daily data uploads and reconciliation of in-fleets into all required systems/tools (Internal IT systems, Excel, OEM reports, Dealerslink, etc.)
- Ensure ongoing PO data accuracy and reconciliation, and actively communicate with cross-functional team members
- Prepare and present fleet delivery forecast reports
- Work closely with the field and yield management on delivery forecasts looking for opportunities to mitigate risks with delivery timings working closely with our manufacturing partners
- Identify and reconcile inaccuracies in the delivery forecast and develop strategies for mitigating issue areas in the future
- Take ownership of problem areas, develop action plans, and resolve within a required timeframe to ensure cross-functional areas are not impacted
- Quantify order placement and tracking metrics
- Develop order accuracy/delivery vendor KPIs and present to Senior Management
- Develop and run financial models (e.g., analysis of delivery timing, order accuracy)
- Leverage current tools and systems, work cross-functionally to implement order management tools that improve accuracy and efficiency (target metric by 25%)
- Provide some administrative support to Senior Director on ad hoc requests (e.g., invoice checking, creation and maintenance of templates)
- Prepare routine reports shared with leadership
- Work closely with Fleet Procurement Specialists and clearly communicate issues with planned fleet
- Escalate significant delivery delays (e.g. >3 weeks)
- Manage all communication with internal and external steak-holders regarding fleet purchasing orders
- Lead multiple internal process and system improvement projects to completion
- Provide help and resources to team members and share team vision
- Contribute to developing business case for OEM order system implementation and actively work through implementation phase.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, finance, statistics, engineering or other analytics related field
- Excellent MS Office skills (especially Excel and Access)
- Previous experience with SQL or Visual Basic a plus
- Previous knowledge of Order Management a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Natural ambition to learn and grow self and others
- Demonstrates “can do” attitude
- Demonstrates relationship building skills
- Must anticipate and independently resolve issues
- Must work collaboratively and successfully to implement order process improvements.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.