Homepie – Senior Development Engineer Job Posting
Homepie is looking to hire people who believe nothing is impossible, love to learn and be curious, can be accountable for success, always enjoy the journey and will own their personality. If this is you, come grow your career with Homepie.
How You'll Make an Impact
You will play a pivotal role on a managing and maintaining a web platform and an agile team of talented engineers focused on building cloud-based, cutting-edge solutions for the market.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, or ability required:
· Four years of experience with full-stack development in Elixir, Erlang/OTP, Node.js and Phoenix web framework and/or equivalent modern functional programming languages and web development frameworks.
· Experience with developing and manage unit testing with ExUnit library and applying Test-Driven Development (TDD)/Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) methodologies.
· Two years of managing a DevOps environment with experience in source control with Git + GitHub, AWS CodeCommit, AWS CodeBuild and AWS Lambda functions for triggers.
· Two years of creating and managing RESTful endpoints and applications.
· Strong proficiency with database design and administration of an AWS RDS PostgreSQL database environment or equivalent. Knowledge of read-on replicas, database maintenance, and multi-zone deployments are required.
· Experience or familiarity in support of a web platform with cloud infrastructure and services from Amazon Web Services such as Route53, EC2 servers, load-balancing setup, and multiple Availability Zones.
· Experience in managing containers such as Docker within AWS ECS environment with auto scaling groups.
· Experience with resolving application performance issues, tuning, scaling, and security.
· Strong portfolio of past work history, specifically pertaining to Full-Stack Development.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Hours per week:
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
This Company Describes Its Culture as: