- CAD Technician – minimum of 3-7 years’ experience, accustomed to preparing drawings for all project phases, from conceptual drawings through construction documents.
- Ability to thoroughly understand and interpret Architectural Drawings and Specifications.
- Prepare designs for review by engineers, designers and architects and revise as needed.
- Work from rough sketches and specifications created by engineers, designers and architects.
- Secure appointments and conduct meetings/presentations to key decision makers and influencers.
- Apply current building codes and typical construction processes to daily work.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any given time.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently.
MHK Architecture & Planning is an Award Winning Residential and Commercial Architectural firm - with offices in Naples, Palm Beach and The Carolinas. High-end residential architecture firm seeking auto-cad savvy architectural graduate for full-time drafting position. Candidate must be familiar with classical architecture, deadline oriented, and willing to learn. This is a great opportunity to work side-by-side one of Naples top architects on exciting and complex residential / commercial projects. Compensation commensurate with experience and knowledge.
Position is for MHK Architecture & Planning's office location in Greenville, SC.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time