- Time Management
- Microsoft Word
- Employee Orientation
- Microsoft Office
1. In charge of implementing a comprehensive talent acquisition strategy in tandem with the VP, HR
2. Manages and performs all staffing initiatives, efforts and processes to ensure selection of highest caliber of candidates for the Credit Union.
3. Manages all recruitment efforts with hiring managers, stays abreast of hiring needs and continually researches ways to improve the full-cycle recruitment process.
4. Establishes and maintains deep relationships with local colleges as well as other establishments. Cultivates a vast network to ensure that the best candidates are being presented to hiring manager.
5. Uses social media, job boards, current systems and data to actively source candidates.
6. Uses traditional and non-traditional resources to attract talent (community networking events, job fairs, community outreach, etc)
7. Keeps abreast of industry developments including, but not limited to, changes in regulations, technology, etc.
8. Owns all Quorum presence on recruiting sites (Glassdoor, Indeed, etc) Responds appropriately and timely to all social media comments
9. Manages the intern program and temporary employees.
10. Interviews and evaluates candidates. Maintains candidate records to ensure regulatory compliance.
11. Manages all current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (Ultipro)
12. Oversees reporting for Affirmative Action Plan and diverse hiring.
13. Oversees the new hire process, documents all workflows. Streamlines and improves the candidate experience from application to onboarding.
14. Actively participates in negotiating contracts with vendors, including but not limited to: Glassdoor, Indeed, Linkedin, Local Job Network
15. Identifies and maintains adequate regulatory controls for the recruiting process and systems.
16. Generates and completes internal and external reports and surveys using HR systems. Administers HRIS system, including oversight of new and existing system modules. Maintains and updates departmental metrics and reports.
17. Promotes and maintains a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner consistent with professional standards to get along with members, co-workers, management and vendors.
18. Ensures adherence to company policies and procedures and Banking/Credit Union Regulations.
19. Performs additional duties as required.
The Talent Acquisition Manager works under minimal supervision exercising independent judgment. This person must be action oriented, self-motivated and creative while being highly functional.
Skills and Requirements
Bachelor’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree in HR a plus
5 years related experience in recruiting
Expert level talent recruitment skills and a strong network
State of the art skills in recruiting capabilities via social networks and current sourcing strategies
Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical, verbal and written communication skills
Strong decision making and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects/duties.
Can work independently
Trustworthy with the ability to maintain highest level of integrity and trust.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Proficiency in UltiPro a plus
Ability to engage and source passive candidates through social media
Environmental / Physical / Mental Requirements
The Senior Recruiter performs a major portion of his/her duties through verbal and written communications. It is critical that he / she possess the ability to communicate with clarity, while understanding and explaining complex situations to team members and outside contacts. Accuracy is essential and he / she must possess the ability to proof read documentation and correspondence to insure free of errors and fraud. The person will spend a good portion of the day seated at a workstation, but may also be mobile throughout the credit union for purposes of meetings, working with others, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.