We are seeking an innovative and highly motivated B.S./M.S. scientist to contribute scientific and laboratory expertise to the development of biomarker assays to support early clinical development programs.
What will you be doing?
- Support the development, execution and analysis of assays in early clinical studies to
measure antibody PK, ACTR T cell persistence and phenotype, target
expression/occupancy, cytokine levels and immunogenicity
- Explore predictive biomarkers of ACTR manufacturing and clinical success
- Characterize the T cell phenotypes within relevant patient populations
- Prepare data packages for technical reports, SOPs, and regulatory submissions
- Manage the transfer of technical protocols to contract testing labs
- Work collaboratively across internal discovery, manufacturing and clinical groups,
external collaborators and contract research organizations
What are we seeking?
- BS/MS in Biology, Immunology or Oncology; BS with 4-8 years or MS with 1-4 years of
- Experience with assay development, particularly using flow cytometry, ELISA,
quantitative PCR, multiplexed immunoassays and cell-based methods
- Experience working with primary human cells (T cells, PBMCs) highly desirable
- A desire to meticulously execute bench work
- Strong organizational and record-keeping skills; experience working in a regulated
environment (CLIA, GCLP) highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and enthusiasm to work collaboratively in
a fast-paced startup environment
Where are we?
Unum is located in a new facility located within walking distance of the Alewife T station in Cambridge, MA. Our space includes an open office layout designed for collaboration and state-of-the-art laboratories. Free access is provided for both on-site parking and gym facilities in the building. We are in close proximity to leading academic institutions like MIT and Harvard and to potential pharmaceutical and biotech partners. This unique location allows for a high level of energy and intellectual exchange within and among fast growing early stage companies.
What do we offer you?
To attract the very best talent, we offer a generous benefits package that includes competitive pay, performance-based bonus, stock options, insurance coverage (health, dental, life, and disability), trust-based time-off, a 401(k) plan, and commuter/parking benefits.
Unum is an equal opportunity employer.
We are only accepting applications from candidates with authorization to work in the United States at this time.
Note to agencies – we are not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and will not be responsible for fees associated with any such submittals.