Come be a part of BrightStar Care, a leading name in home care that values serving with passion and being positive. The Customer Care Manager is responsible for scheduling of field staff, managing all touch-points (field staff, care recipient and family caregiver), client care standards, and ensuring the branch meets or exceeds inquiry conversion goals. BrightStar Care is looking for a self-driven individual who has a passion for caring for the community and delivering premier home care service. This full time position allows individuals to be part of a company that serves others and improves the lives of others.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Health insurance
- Discount Package
- International opportunities with over 300 locations in US and Canada
- Customer/client care – effectively manages the customer care procedures and serves as point of contact for client/customer relations.
- Scheduling and care coverage – supports and uses all technology tools and resources to ensure proper business processes; schedules staff to meet client care needs and minimize non-billed overtime; ensures on-call phone and assigned staff are properly trained and available as needed.
- Billing and coding management
- Assists with the intake of new clients and informs potential clients of our services and reasons to utilize BrightStar over other agencies
- Assists in the development of organization goals and agency performance improvement activities
- Administers agency policies and procedures
- Assists the Director of Nursing with assessing the competency of staff to promote quality, continuity and safety of a client’s care
- Supervises, educates and coaches other field personnel, as directed by the Director of Nursing
- Provide information to be used for statistics, reports and records for purposes of evaluation and reporting of organization activities
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws
- Assures compliance with all local, state and federal laws
- Educated experience
- High School Diploma required
- Flexibility and good time management skills A MUST
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Customer Care Manager and/or managing customer service within a healthcare office setting; knowledge of HIPAA and healthcare office regulations.
- Excellent organization, planning, and project management skills.
- Valid driver’s license; valid state required proof of auto insurance.