Dundee Manor offers long-term care for our guests that have either chronic conditions or physical limitations that they are unable to manage at home as well as those guests who have memory impairments. A full calendar of activities is developed to nurture a supportive and caring environment and empower our guests in their individual pursuits.
Skilled Nursing care is provided 24 hours per day by RNs, LPNs and CNAs. Our direct care team works in coordination with your physician to develop the best plan of care to meet your particular needs. The plan developed by your care team will be specific to your condition and your goals. Many guests come to our facility for specified treatments or therapies in order that they may quickly return home.
RN Risk Manager Job Summary
The RN Risk Manager is responsible to plan, organize, budget, coordinate, evaluate, and implement policies for our facility’s risk management systems in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards guidelines and regulations to protect our residents, staff and facility from loss.
RN Risk Manager Responsibilities
- Responsible for implementation and oversight of the facility's Risk Management/Quality Assurance program.
- Identify high-risk areas and implement corrective or preventive action(s) in a systematic organized fashion.
- Investigate and analyze the frequency and causes of general categories and specific types of resident incidents.
- Develops and participates in the implementation of a facility specific risk management reduction plan through the Risk Management/Quality Assurance committee and PI teams.
- The development of appropriate measures to minimize the risk of incidents to residents, including, but not limited to, education and training in risk management and risk prevention for personnel.
- Responsible for establishing and monitoring methods to avoid, eliminate and/or reduce risk associated with the provision of patient care and services.
- Communicate potential risk management and claims to the appropriate facility leadership members.
- Reporting of resident events to the appropriate authorities to maintain compliance with State and/or Federal regulations.
- Ensure effective and efficient daily operations of the facility's risk management program
- Manages, analyzes and trends resident, patients, and employee events.
- Acts as liaison between the various departments and residents and/or family to identify potential problems and confirm resolution of grievances.
- Consults with other departments as appropriate to provide for resident care and performance improvement activities.
- Plans, develops, and presents educational programs related to risk identification and avoidance.
- Involved with facilities Safety program including but not limited to incident reporting, incident prevention, OSHA reporting, Safety committee involvement, training, etc.
Job Type: Full-time