We're looking for an experienced eLearning Developer who is proficient in Articulate Storyline and is able to build interactive courses. In your application, please provide links to work samples you've created using Articulate Storyline.
This is a course-by-course contracted position and the work is 100% remote.
- Mastery of Articulate Storyline
- Ability to work with pre-existing graphics and video files (to export assets for courses)
- Experience with Cluelabs widgets
- Ability to integrate instructional materials from subject matter experts
- Work within the curriculum development timelines, deliver projects as scheduled
- Identify, investigate, and resolve issues
- Respond to project needs and making suggestions for improvements
- Establish clear and timely communication with the project team
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $70.00 - $75.00 per hour
This position will remain fully remote during and after the COVID-19 crisis.
- e-learning design: 2 years (Required)
- Do you have an e-learning portfolio to include with your application?
Full Time Opportunity:
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply