Cambridge Consultants is looking for experienced Project Management Administrators or Coordinator to support the delivery of complex programs within our medical technology business. We are a world-class supplier of innovative product development engineering and technology consulting, and want to expand our program delivery team with the addition of this important role.
- Are you an experienced Project Management Administrator / Senior Project Coordinator?
- Do you have a high degree of diligence and professionalism?
- Do you have a keen eye for detail, a determined approach, and are you capable of working both independently and within a team?
Type of work undertaken
Our Project Management Administrators provide critical support to our Program Managers in working across the whole product development lifecycle, from product strategy and front-end concept generation, through technical feasibility and detailed design, all the way to transferring the product into manufacturing. Our clients come to us because we can structure and deliver complex projects that create a step change in performance, where technical innovation is the only way to achieve their commercial goals.
The main purpose of the job is to be the Program Manager’s trusted partner in delivering Cambridge Consultants’ most complex and high value Medical Technology projects, resulting in exceptional innovation and client satisfaction.
In this busy and demanding role, you will become a member of an established and experienced global program management team, responsible for the delivery of a wide range of exciting medical technology projects. The role of Project Management Administrator is an excellent opportunity, and is intrinsic to the successful delivery of the overall program.
Stakeholder Management and Coordination:
- Coordinate with the project team, clients and suppliers to arrange meetings and chase actions.
- Ensure the right people are in the right place at the right time.
- Provide a point of contact internally and externally.
Planning, Resourcing and Tracking:
- Plan and monitor project schedules and resources.
- Track project costs vs budget and progress against baseline and forecast.
- Coordinate with management to deliver appropriate resources based on the needs of the project.
- Take a leading role in the creation and maintenance of project documentation, ensuring compliance with development processes, regulatory requirements, and client needs.
- Facilitate lessons learned sessions upon project closure.
Finance and Legal:
As the main project interface into the Finance and Legal teams, you will;
- Support the definition of contractual requirements.
- Manage project invoice and payment schedules.
- Ensure project expenditure is correctly allocated and adheres to plan.
- Instigate formal project opening, project extensions, and project closure.
- Manage Non-disclosure agreements.
As a pivotal member of the project management team, you will have an understanding of all facets of the project. You will be responsible for;
- First level issue resolution - manage low level issues effectively and escalate those issues requiring Program Management leadership.
- Issue logging and tracking.
- Attending and taking minutes at technical project meetings - internal and client facing
- Preparation of weekly progress reports for clients.
You will have established relationships across the business and will work closely with critical project support functions, including;
- The Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) department to create and maintain project safety management plans.
- The Quality department to ensure projects remain fully compliant, assisting in corrective action implementation when required.
Coordination of large sales teams to ensure the successful and timely delivery of client proposals, including;
- Tailoring CVs
- Collating sales information,
- Initial project planning and costing,
- Documentation preparation
This role may require a very limited amount of travel but is primarily based within the Boston (MA) office. It is a full time position.
To meet the requirements for this position you must:
- Have significant experience of working in a similar role within a project delivery environment.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of project management principles.
- Have previous experience of working with financial systems, reporting tools and the application of a budget tracking system
- Have a high level of numeracy, literacy and can generate high quality reporting
- Possess an advanced knowledge of MS tools, including Word, Excel and Project.
- Be comfortable coordinating with members of staff of all levels of seniority, both internally and in a client-facing environment.
- Choice of medical dental and vision plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- 18 vacation days for full time employees
- Competitive base salary
- Pay for performance
- Profit share bonus plan based on company and individual performance
- 401K with discretionary company match
- Life Insurance
- Relocation assistance, if applicable