We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
We have a message to get out:
we’re growing. Fast. ALDI is one of the fastest-growing retailers in the nation, and we are charting an aggressive growth course to become the third-largest U.S. grocery retailer by store count by the end of 2022. That’s why we need people dedicated to helping us connect with our new customers and keeping our current customers coming back for more! On our Marketing, Advertising and PR teams, you can do just that, showing the nation just what kind of company we are. With a thriving organization like ours, this can make for a rewarding career.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Education and Experience:
- Reviews, monitors, replies, analyzes, and listens to consumer responses through organic and paid social media channels.
- Executes commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the social media field, including the latest social media trends, platforms, and insights.
- Monitors competitive environment, trends, promotions, and initiatives for designated social media platforms.
- Prepares topics and materials for the marketing department as it relates to social media and digital marketing.
- Assists in administration of campaign content related to the company’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and blog.
- Maintains various computer applications, database management, report generation, and tracking spreadsheets.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work under strict deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.