Who We Are:
SixLeaf is the leading marketing platform for third party sellers on Amazon.com as well as a variety of other e-commerce marketplaces. We offer a suite of complete software solutions for brands, both big and small, selling online. These solutions significantly improve marketplace performance and profit for our clients. Simply: we help Brands become ecommerce empires.
Since 2014, our mission has beento help as many brands as possible scale to the point where they are household names. And our goal is to be the very best at it. Since 2014, we’ve established ourselves as the revolutionary innovators in a fast-paced industry. By helping quality brands grow, not only can we assist our clients to achieve their dreams, but we make the market a better place for consumers. Each member of our team shares in the joy and responsibility of making the ecommerce world a better place.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller, or Controller, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as the development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
Why Work With Us?
SixLeaf was originally founded in 2014 as ZonBlast - a tool which completely revolutionized the Amazon marketing space. In the last 4 years, we’ve grown exponentially, have been featured at major industry events, on podcasts, and have proudly served thousands of Brand owners. We’ve had the honor of having a direct hand in taking entrepreneurs from mere idea to 7+ figure Brands.
As a team, we consider working for our early-stage tech startup a lifetyle choice, rather than a job choice. Working for SixLeaf can be challenging at times. We operate in a competitive and fast moving industry, so we need to hit aggressive deadlines and there are many times when everyone on the team puts in a lot more hours than they are used to. You’ll work hard but you’ll face exciting challenges that allow you to put your mark on the world.
As an important part of the SixLeaf team, you’ll be responsible for creating innovative tools that help turn our client’s Brands’ into e-commerce empires. You’ll design beautifully simple yet effective solutions that, once released, will provide measurable and direct impact clients’ businesses.
As a valued SixLeaf team member, you’ll:
- Learn Something New: It is very unlikely you’ve ever worked on a project quite like this. You’ll be exposed to a fascinating and challenging new world where you will be learning about an incredibly exciting industry that is still in its infancy. You will immediately make a difference and impact on SixLeaf, its customers, and this industry.
- Make More Money: To put it bluntly; we are generous. As a startup, we don’t quite have each benchmark that determines bonus structures and pay increases set in stone yet, but we have consistently been extremely giving. We’ve given a bonus each year for the “Christmas” season. We’ve given raises after each 90-day probationary period. We also regularly increase pay based on exemplary performance.
- Expand Your Skillset: You’ll be exposed to developers around the world who each bring a unique set of skills to the table. You’ll also be learning the intricacies of a relatively new industry to the SAAS space, which will require expansion on current knowledge. Overall, you will walk away from this job a more capable and productive individual having learned from the best in the industry.
At SixLeaf, and as a fully distributed team, we value respect, transparency, dedication, and innovation. We honor our respective team-members strengths by promoting collaboration.
In addition, we offer:
- Generous pay, benefits, and performance-based bonuses
- Generous paid time off policy
- Ability to work remotely in a fully distributed team connected by tools like Slack, Zoom, and more
- Access to a growing library of industry-specific educational material that will help you deliver the best for our clients
- Flexible results-driven schedule
- A team that has cares immeasurably about the results it provides for clients. We take what we do seriously. We know that the results we obtain for clients by way of the software you will help create and improve have direct impacts on entrepreneurs’ businesses, families, and lives. Though we may be distributed, the common drive and connection we all have rivals even
Who You Are:
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Additional controller duties as necessary
- Proven working experience as a Financial controller
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
Sound Like You?
To apply, please submit your resume, a link to your LinkedIn profile, and cover letter explaining why you believe you’re the person we’re looking to fill in this position. While we won’t be able to reply to every applicant, if you feel like you’re a great match for the SixLeaf team, we’ll be in touch within 3-5 business days. We look forward to hearing from you.