Kahana Feld is seeking a full time Legal Billing Specialist with Insurance Defense Experience
The right candidate has experience with legal bill review, scrub appeals, and the wording of time entries. This position will review time entries and pre-bills to help maximize revenue for the firm and respond to scrub appeals. The right candidate is also organized, detail oriented, and dependable.
- Review attorney and paralegal time entries to make sure they are compliant with billing guidelines
- Process scrub appeals and educate attorneys and paralegals regarding time entries and scrubs
- Review and edit pre-bills to maximize revenue
Job Skills Required
- Experience with insurance defense billing guidelines and practices
- Experience with insurance defense billing platforms like Legal-X, Legal Exchange and Wolters Kluwer
- Critical thinker with strong attention to detail, and ability to problem-solve and establish solutions in a fast-paced environment
About Kahana Feld
We are UPSTANDING
We prioritize integrity and high character and pride ourselves on an inclusive culture.
We are OUTSTANDING
We achieve excellent results for our clients by recruiting and developing great attorneys and legal professionals while providing the resources necessary to succeed.
We are UNDERSTANDING
We listen to our clients, ask questions, communicate clearly, and respond promptly.
Our DIVERSITY STATEMENT
At Kahana Feld, diversity, equity, and inclusion are a priority. Our culture nurtures a sense of pride, ownership, and passion that transcends titles and roles. We believe that respecting and valuing differences and diverse backgrounds fosters a more collaborative work environment, engenders a better understanding of our clients, and helps us achieve better results.
You can learn more about who we are at www.kahanafeld.com/about-us.
Please send your resume and a brief cover letter for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Law firm, insurance company, or TPA legal bill review: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote