What we do:
Ametros is dedicated to making healthcare easy for injured individuals and anyone that is paying for their medical needs out-of-pocket. We help those individuals save money on their ongoing medical expenses and to save time from dealing with the hassle of the complex healthcare system. We do this by working with all the key players, including patients, employers, attorneys, medical providers and Medicare. The ideal candidate will enjoy a fast-paced, innovative environment that emphasizes individual accountability with the support of a team structure.
What we’re like:
What we all have in common is we’re focused on taking care of our members through a unique blend of service, knowledge and technology. We know it’s working because we’re growing like crazy and having fun doing it. This IS doing well by doing good. Our members need our help. We need more people who want to help our members. Could you be one of them? Keep reading.
What you’ll do:
What will help you to be successful:
- Communicate, communicate, communicate with our members – injured individuals – via phone and email to assess their needs
- Explain how our products and services can help address those needs considering the terms of their individual settlement agreements
- Answer questions regarding eligibility for coverage of specific treatments, medicines and equipment
- Assist with locating providers, transportation or pharmacies and setting up appointments for our members
- Learn, learn, learn from our training staff and your teammates as we constantly reinvent ourselves to better serve our member base – which grows every day
- Be part of small call center team that emphasizes member satisfaction.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience in a customer service-related role; call center experience is a plus
- You welcome the challenge to truly engage with our members while being able to navigate our systems and document your interactions
- You have demonstrated that you love to learn and solve complex problems. If you’re familiar with the language of medical billing, Medicare guidelines or workers’ compensation fee schedules – so much the better.
- You’re good at absorbing complex situations but can explain them in straightforward language. You display the same ability when technology is involved.
To make a thriving company culture, you need an identity. You need hard DNA, not just fluff. Our DNA is rooted in providing timely, effective and empathetic assistance to those who need it most. Come be part of a team that not only believes in doing this but is obsessed with it! The Ametros culture provides both an exciting and rewarding place to grow your career while making a difference to those we call members. You will be encouraged from day one to be a vital piece of our puzzle to revolutionize the healthcare industry. Our employee’s actions are guided by the five simple concepts of the Ametros “Words we Work by” Agile, Collaborative, Innovative, Passionate, and Committed.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, supplemental plans, and flexible spending accounts
- 401 (k) plan
- Generous paid time-off and holidays
- Company Paid Short-term disability, Long-term disability and Life Insurance plans
- Common Sense Casual Dress Code
- Located just outside of Boston, our home office is located in Wilmington, MA and easily accessible from multiple routes unlike traveling in the Boston traffic
- Our home office has building amenities such as a cafeteria that serves breakfast and lunch as well as multiple fitness areas free to you as an Ametros Employee
Working for Ametros, you can go home at night feeling good about what you do every day. Whether it is working directly with our members, educating our clients or providing support to our team; you will be part of something bigger to help our members live happier, healthier and more productive lives.
For more information about Ametros please visit www.ametros.com.
Ametros is an Equal Opportunity Employer