Fast paced, high volume, locally owned real estate title company is looking for a friendly, outgoing, well organized person with a strong work ethic to fill a receptionist position in our Hattiesburg office.
- All receptionist responsibilities (answering phones, greeting visitors, lobby/conference room set-up, process deliveries and mail).
- Opening the new customer/client files into the database system.
- Office supplies, work/copy room upkeep, assisting escrow and title teams as needed.
- Must create a positive image of the company through a professional appearance, actions, and conduct to fellow employees and customers.
- Ability to be very punctual, demonstrate consistent work attendance and availability.
- Accuracy and attention to detail in daily work.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Display exceptional organizational skills, and be able to manage and troubleshoot multiple tasks in fast- paced independent work environment.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Computer savvy.
- Willingness to be flexible with changing priorities, procedures and tasks.
- Must have proficient typing skills.
ADDED POINTS FOR:
- Experience in the real estate or mortgage lending industry
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft office with an emphasis on Outlook in a business environment with multiple users and calendars.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour
- title or mortgage: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts