Relevant CRM, a software consulting firm in Raleigh, NC, has been helping businesses achieve their CRM goals for over 20 years. We have an immediate opening for an outstanding technical support resource. Our solutions for equipment dealers have been installed in over 400 customers throughout the US and abroad. We deliver great customer experiences, build rewarding careers while anticipating what’s next.
Technology platforms: C#, ASPX, SQL Transact, Web services, Microsoft SQL/Fetch XML reporting services
2-3 years experience required in the following:
Windows application development
Customer support and issue resolution
Customer interface and communication
- Answer support line and provide technical support to customers on applications that we support.
- Assist consultants with installation and technical issues. Research possible solutions to issues.
- Refine and manipulate data using T-SQL in a Microsoft SQL environment.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future knowledgebase use.
- Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Test and develop programming modifications. Write testing plans for others to test your work.
- Confer with customer and team to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Write and maintain programming documentation and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Install applications and configure the programming environment for use in development and testing.
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
In this role you will join our Client Team which provides support, training and product enhancements to existing customers.
- Work with our team to solve customer business and technology problems
- Work on the latest products and help build new ones
- Sharpen your development skills while tackling tough challenges
- Work side by side with industry experts
- Take advantage of regular one on one professional development management sessions to map and reach your career goals
- Watch your salary and responsibilities increase as you become a more valuable team member
- Enjoy our comprehensive benefits program
This role is in our office in Raleigh, NC; local candidates preferred, must be willing to relocate to the Raleigh area.
Job Type: Full-time
- Technical Support: 2 years (Required)
- SQL: 2 years (Preferred)