EnDyna is a small business located in Tysons Corner, Virginia. We provide professional and technical services to the U.S. Federal Government in cybersecurity and other technical areas. We are looking for a candidate, who has extensive experience working in a federal contracting firm in cybersecurity. The candidate should have deep knowledge of technical areas and of government ecosystem of cybersecurity. Previous work with cybersecurity penetration testing and vulnerability assessments, a plus. The candidate should have a track record for forming strategic partnerships with other contractors, and generating additional business in the government market.
This candidate must: (1) bring knowledge of the business development, bids and proposals, and government contracting process; (2) have managed or contributed to technical proposals; and, (3) be able to serve as a Project Manager on cybersecurity programs/projects with the federal government.
The job is based in an office in Tysons Corner, Virginia. Part-remote work possible until pandemic conditions clear. On-site work in the office is likely to resume in June 2021, government guidelines permitting. Occasional visits to prospective clients, partners in the Washington Metropolitan area likely.
- Identify and formulate agreements with subcontractors, vendors, prime contractors and other service providers.
- Create consortium of service providers to bid on federal government projects
- Identify appropriate contract vehicles for EnDyna in the Cybersecurity space.
- Get EnDyna on the contract vehicles either preferably as prime contractor or as a subcontractor/partner.
Project Management of Existing Contracts
- Manage team, subcontractor, vendors, prime contractor, and client relationship.
- Manage deliverables’ quality and timeline.
- Manage budget and invoicing
- Ensure excellent reviews by client.
- Hire staff to work on projects.
- M.S. in Information Security or Cybersecurity
- B.A./B.S. – preferably in Computer Science
- Advanced certifications in information security (CISSP strongly preferred
- Advanced Certifications in cybersecurity
- Bids and Proposals certifications or training
- Minimum five years of work experience with federal government contracting, bids and proposal responses.
- Ten years of work experience in relevant cybersecurity areas – five of which should be in program/project management.
- Previous work with cybersecurity penetration testing and vulnerability assessments, a plus.
- This job will likely require a security clearance from the government, U.S. Citizenship and clear background are a must. Financial history must be sound. No history of criminal convictions.
- Candidates currently residing in Washington DC Metropolitan area strongly preferred, as the job needs to be filled immediately.
This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $125,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Only US Citizens are eligible for this position. Do you have US citizenship?
- Temporarily due to COVID-19