Customer Service Representative
Position is open as of 08/16/2021
If you’re a customer support specialist and like talking and helping people over the phone, please read on. Kreative is an exciting internet startup and branding agency looking for a tech savvy individual for a customer service role. We are seeking self-motivated, hardworking individuals, who are eager to learn new technical skills and make a real difference in a growing company. To learn more about Kreative, take a look at our website at www.kreative.com.
Job Title: Customer Service Onboarding Technician
Job Description: The Onboarding Technician will be responsible for helping our new website clients by providing information and assisting them with creating accounts needed for their new eCommerce website. Guiding clients through this process will be done through phone appointments and email based support. We provide training on all key responsibilities listed below.
- Helping Clients pick out a good domain name for their website that reflects the service or products they provide. (If they do not already have one)
- Help create a Google account that will be used by other departments in order to integrate Google website tools.
- Provide links to payment platforms our website software is integrated with so clients can create the accounts needed that their customers can use to pay for items they purchase from our clients website.
- Clients may already have suppliers and products, some may need suppliers or want assistance with finding more.
- Give clients guidance and assistance on how to obtain information needed from their suppliers to help set up their websites. This includes obtaining product spreadsheets, shipping information and tax percentage the supplier may charge.
You may assist with some other small tasks here and there but what you see above is the main objective of this position. Again, we have inhouse training that covers all of the above.
The following experience or skills are preferred but not required:
- High school education (College education is a plus).
- Customer service background with excellent communication skills.
- Detail oriented/well organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, preferably Excel.
- 1-2 years knowledge within the Ecommerce industry (SEO, SEM).
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- This is a full time position, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm PST.
- Compensation: $15/hr DOE
- Medical Dental and Vision Package
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Paid holidays'
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees must wear a mask if unvaccinated. Common areas sanitized regularly. Employees have their own workspace-office or cubicle.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bothell, WA 98021: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location