Hobbs+Black Architects is seeking a Project Architect for its headquarters in Ann Arbor to support a broad range of architectural projects in both new construction and renovation from planning and design inception through construction completion.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assignments are generated and overseen by project managers and senior staff.
- Develop technical construction documents in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Develop technical solutions for assigned tasks.
- Participate in shop drawing review.
- Able to carry out assignments with minimal supervision.
- Communicate and coordinate with consultants, as necessary.
- Reports to the Project Manager in charge of assigned project.
- Strong technical proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Technical ability to develop, coordinate, and review construction documentation for design solutions.
- Understanding of building codes and ADA requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple competing deadlines.
Education and/or Experience:
- Associate or bachelor degree of architecture, or related field; candidates with an equivalent amount of work experience will be considered.
- 3-5 years experience in an architectural practice.
- Strong technical knowledge and proficiency in architectural drafting software, such as AutoCAD and Revit.
Hobbs+Black offers competitive benefits and an enthusiastic environment of professionals dedicated to excellence in architecture. We welcome a team-oriented individual to add to our firm’s history of success.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, portfolio, references, and salary requirements when applying for this position.
Hobbs+Black Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time