Founded in early 2017, Constructive Insurance, LLC is committed to providing innovative insurance solutions for clients who specifically have insurance needs in the Single Family Rental space. As a specialty insurance broker, we see the unique needs customers have when obtaining insurance for their rental properties, we understand that every investor is unique and their insurance should work specifically for them. Our knowledge of Single-Family Rentals comes not just as an insurer but as a partner of a larger organization that has companies specifically dedicated to the single-family rental opportunity. We are licensed in 50 states which means we are able to help customers no matter where their property is located.
Our company founding came about from the need to help investors protect their investments and to properly access each investor to make sure we are protecting what matters most.
Join us on our journey to serve our customers and be the leader in our industry! We are looking for an Insurance Agent to join our Constructive Insurance team.
This is a 1099 remote role!
Constructive Insurance, an affiliate of Fay Servicing, is an Independent Insurance Brokerage with offices in downtown Chicago, Tampa, FL, and Dallas, TX. We are in search of an Insurance Agent to sell Habitational Risk Insurance through our expansive network of insurance carriers. Our agency offers an excellent value proposition that capitalizes on internal relationships with hundreds of account managers and loan originators. Through these affiliations, our Insurance Agents receive thousands of internal customer referrals and live agent transfers each month to customers who are in need of our insurance products.
The Insurance Agent will be tasked with achieving individual sales production requirements through outbound phone calls and proactive sales activities. In this sales role, the Agent will work with our existing internal referral sources as well as self-generated sales opportunities to fill and maintain a sufficient sales pipeline in order to quote, sell, and process insurance applications that exceed monthly sales goals.
This role is 1099, a remote position that offers an uncapped commission structure at captive agency rates, and the opportunity to focus on selling only as the Agency will be responsible for owning and servicing the book of business that is generated.
What you will do for Constructive Insurance:
- Achieve individual sales targets and agency production requirements through proactive sales initiatives, including outbound phone calls using a dialing system, and employing other proactive sales methods
- Collaborate with referral sources and generate sales opportunities to maintain a robust sales pipeline, ensuring ability to quote, sell, and process insurance applications, surpassing monthly sales goals while issuing profitable new business
- Provide exceptional customer service by responding to customer inquiries and referrals, sourced from both lead procurement through Constructive Insurance's mortgage servicing portfolio and self-sourced referring partners
- Conduct comprehensive interviews with insurance prospects to analyze household data, ascertain customer coverage objectives, advise customers on policy and coverage options, and gather all necessary information
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of insurance underwriting guidelines, policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements, adhering to the highest professional ethics and complying with all Department of Insurance compliance policies and requirements
- Stay informed about industry trends, market conditions, and competitors to identify business opportunities, continually learn about new insurance programs and product/guideline updates, and participate in training sessions and workshops to enhance product knowledge, sales skills, and compliance with insurance regulations
- Coordinate with underwriters and other internal stakeholders to expedite policy issuance, endorsements, and amendments for clients, and process requests for policy endorsements and amendments as requested
- Document and maintain accurate and up-to-date client records, sales activities, and communication logs within the company's CRM system, while effectively utilizing the lead management system to track and manage leads provided on a daily basis.
- Attend and complete all Department and company-required training
- Develop domain knowledge of Fay’s business to include an understanding of department goals and organizational objectives.
- Develop productive relationships across the organization
- Ensure compliance with Fay’s policies, processes, practices, and regulatory requirements.
- Model ethical standards, professionalism, and code of conduct
- Demonstrate behaviors that align with Fay's Values and Operating Principles
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
What you will bring to Constructive Insurance:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field (or equivalent combination of years of experience with High School diploma/GED)
- Has a current General Lines Property & Casualty Producer License to sell commercial insurance in home state, with a willingness to acquire additional state licenses as needed
- 1-3+ years’ of experience in mortgage, servicing, or similar industry
- 1-3+ years’ of experience in Insurance Sales, preferred
- 1-3+ years’ of experience in Customer Service
- Knowledge of business structures like LLC, LP, SP, and others
- Knowledge of state-specific requirements
- Experience in Encompass or similar software preferred
- Strong skills in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Customer service focused
- Outbound call center sales experience a plus
- An active network of investor customers/ brokers a plus
- Excellent problem-resolution skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with individuals both internal and external to the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Proven ability to adapt to a changing environment while maintaining a positive mental attitude
- Good judgment with the ability to screen potentially insured properties for issues that could lead to future claims
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Customer service/ client orientation
- Results Orientation
- Strong attention to detail; high quality of work product
- Flexible, open to change, ability to learn quickly
- Collaborative; ability to work effectively with others
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are deeply embedded into our way of working at Fay. We believe that the best ideas come from having a team that is diverse in backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We strive to ensure each of our employees feels valued, respected and included and is presented with equal opportunities to be successful here at Fay. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. The Fay Group and affiliated companies participate in E-Verify. For more information go to www.dhs.gov/E-Verify. E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.