- High School Diploma or GED
Nexstar Media Group Inc. is the largest TV station operator in the country. With the reach of 169 television stations in 100 markets addressing nearly 38.9% of US television households, and a diversified, growing digital media operation. Nexstar Media Group Inc. is the parent company of Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc. & Nexstar Digital LLC. Learn more at www.nexstar.tv.
Position Summary:Brief description of duties & responsibilities:
1. Greets and provides customer service to visitors.
2. Answers and routes telephone calls.
3. Takes phone messages for other personnel.
4. Accepts packages from couriers and prepares packages for shipment.
5. Performs clerical functions as needed.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Work experience and education required for position:
1. High School diploma.
2. Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
Special Skills Required:
1. Fluency in English.
2. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.