- 4 year degree from accredited university, or equivalent military or professional experience
- 5+ years experience in one of all of the following disciplines; corporate security management, loss prevention, asset protection, transportation/supply chain security, guard force utilization, and investigations
- 5+ years overseeing multiple locations
- 2+ years experience in a customer service driven environment
- Familiarity with security equipment such as intrusion detection devices, access control systems, and CCTVs
- Experience with MS Office Professional Suite, to include knowledge of Excel · Experience leading teams and providing management, leadership, and mentoring to team members as needed
- Up to 25% travel (domestic)
- Able to work in an industrial environment that requires walking up to 5 miles a day and ability to lift up to 20 lbs with or without reasonable accommodation
The Regional Logistics Loss Prevention Manager, Amazon Logistics (AMZL) is a key salaried position in the Amazon Logistics team. The Regional Logistics Loss Prevention Manager efficiently and effectively provides security services and asset (lives, buildings, equipment, inventory, data, & intellectual property) protection in a designated area of responsibility. The Regional Logistics Loss Prevention Manager reports to the Senior Logistics Loss Prevention Manager responsible for their area, and aids them in supporting the Delivery Station Operational teams throughout the organization.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Enhance, track, and report on metrics which are key performance indicators, allowing performance improvements so that the desired outcomes are achieved to plan and in a timely manner.
- Ensure internal controls per Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements related to area are fulfilled
- Assist with investigations of internal and external theft and fraud and conduct interviews when appropriate
- Inspire performance excellence on the part of all security services team members
- Ensure that you understand, align performance and actions with and can clearly articulate the vision and values of the organization and their department
- Meet or surpass your objectives that align with security service model
- Identify, promote and implement security best practices in a designated Delivery Station.
- Serve as department’s liaison and security subject matter expert for facility management keeping them abreast of key issues, strategies and the department’s performance
- Utilize Lean and Six Sigma methods to drive process improvements and increase efficiency
- Effectively partner with internal customers in evaluating current and future security services, processes and initiatives
- Coordinate data collection, through database polling or data entry, from multiple DC; and conduct analysis generating strategic and tactical interpretations
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Amazon offers competitive packages including comprehensive health care, 401(k), restricted stock units, growth potential and a challenging and exciting work environment.
- Strong familiarity with data bases (querying and analyzing) such as SQL, MYSQL, Access, Exception Based Reporting, etc.
- Analytical leader experienced in performance-based action and results-oriented management, as well as strong project manager and effective problem solver
- Ability to take calculated risks and challenge current practices to develop and deliver innovative solutions to meet or exceed the customer expectations
- Experience with warehouse or distribution center services
- Interviewing and Interrogation experience desired. Wicklander-Zulawski certification is a plus
- Workplace Violence and/or Business Continuity experience
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation