Part-time$24 - $30 an hour
Full Job Description
My son is a sophomore at Florida Atlantic University in college accounting. He is struggling so we want a tutor for 1.5 hours both days this weekend and some sessions thereafter. He has high functioning aspergers.
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Student grade level:
Would like lessons to begin:
Within a few days
Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Tutoring & Teaching opportunities available in West Palm Beach, FL starting at $25-$50/hr.
- Apply to become a tutor listed on Wyzant to help this student and other students in your community
- Work with a variety of students in your best subjects
- Spend more time teaching and less time administering
- Set your own hours while you help students learn the subjects you love to teach
- A love of learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise in a variety of disciplines
- Passion for helping others learn and succeed
- Set your own rate (most tutors charge between $30-60/hour)
- Commission fee is only 25% compared to the 60-80% that traditional tutoring companies take.
- Upon submission, your application will be reviewed to ensure quality before becoming active.
- You'll receive an initial response within 48 hours of submission.