SequelCare of Maine is growing! Come work in a fast-paced environment and with a team you didn't know you needed! As we grow we need the right team members to feel confident in their jobs so they can help support those around them. You will work with our Director of Residential Services and Director of Community-based Services to oversee our residential houses in Winthrop, Westbrook and Windham. As an integral part of our Residential team you will provide coordination of client care services and staffing while ensuring regulatory, licensing and agency compliance are met. You will be providing oversite to our residential homes and management of staff.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adheres to and ensures compliance with the policy and practices of creating, editing, transmission, storage, and disposal of all Protected Health Information (PHI).-
- Conducts client assessments and completes with accuracy all necessary paperwork required to open a case.
- Develops a written Individual Treatment Plan of service for clients and makes the necessary updates within the time period specified by regulatory requirements.
- Provides direct supervisory services to the client/family.
- Completes discharge documentation to meet regulatory requirements.
- Provides supervision to DSP in accordance with agency policy and regulatory requirements.
- Provides Annual Performance Evaluations for direct reports.
- Manages employee relations and counseling as needed.
- Maintains and submits all other documents in accordance with agency policy and regulatory requirements.
- Maintains confidentiality in accordance with agency policy and regulatory requirements.
- Documents all employee issues in an accurate and timely manner.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
We are looking for a quick-learner, who has exceptional people skills. Our idea team member will be solution-focused, enjoy working independently as well as part of a team and have their organizational skills fine-tuned. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Bachelor’s Degree preferred, High School Diploma or equivalent required. Must have full DSP certification within the parameters of the certification.
2 years of experience working with adults or relevant life experience with individuals with developmental disorders.
- Medical, Dental & Vistion
- Short and Long Term Disability with buy up options
- Life Insurance & supplemental group insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- 401k with an employee match
- Corporate discounts
- Competitive Wages
- Great work/life balance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Highly supportive team
- Growth opportunities and more!
Yarmouth, ME 04096