Concrete Division Manager
Parisi Construction is a third generation Verona, WI based company focused on road construction, site development, underground utilities and concrete work. We are seeking an individual to work as a Concrete Division Manager responsible for the overall management and success of our concrete division.
- Manage field superintendents and field staff of 30-40 trades people.
- Coordination, planning, scheduling and execution of multiple projects.
- Ability to adjust schedule on the fly, multiple times daily.
- Ordering and scheduling project material deliveries.
- Preparing job information for Superintendents.
- Supporting project set-up and billing.
- Coordinating surveying with our in-house survey team.
- Pay quantity reconciliation.
- Review and input daily time and production data using HCSS products.
- Self-motivated, team player with good communication skills and attention to detail.
- Valid Drivers License
- Previous concrete construction experience. Associates Degree in Civil Technology or Construction Management preferred or Equivalent work experience.
This position is part field and part office work with much room for growth. Please respond to discuss further.
Job Type: Full-time