The Accounting Manager is responsible for managing accounting department functions, accurate reporting of financial results and safeguarding the assets of Kiriu USA Corporation while ensuring compliance with all laws, regulations and policies governing such data.
Duties and responsibilities
· Directs the activities of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll performed by department members to ensure accurate and complete reporting of accounting data.
· Prepares journal entries to record inventory activities, fixed assets, payroll and adjustments to the financial records for monthly and yearly closing.
· Compiles financial statement reporting package and supporting deliverables for all closing periods as required by Kiriu Corporation and the public accounting firm.
· Prepares quarterly and annual data for submission to outside accounting firm for tax preparation.
· Reconciles inventory accounts and reviews all balance sheet reconciliations.
· Manages the fixed asset system and processes within regulatory guidelines.
· Manages and coordinates external financial audits and internal control audits of financial processes.
· Responsible for coordinating general and product liability insurance coverage's.
· Oversight of company owned automobile programs.
· Management team member for IATF16949 and ISO14001 procedures.
· Participates in 6S activities according to Kiriu objectives including area ownership and audits as assigned.
· Supports plant operations.
· Responsible for planning and budget function related to accounting and IT. Supports plant wide budget function.
· All other duties as assigned.
1. Minimum education required for this position is a Bachelor’s degree in accounting. Professional certification in related area is preferred.
2. Five to ten years of accounting experience in a senior position with 3 to 5 years in manufacturing environment.
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year