Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
CDK Digital Marketing is seeking an Implementation Consultant I. The Implementation Consultant I manages large dealer group and strategic website implementation projects, from post-sale kick-off to activation and transition to Support groups. The Implementation Consultant I is the primary point of contact for the customer and delegates work to several other internal teams in order to implement various product sets as expected by the dealer ensuring that each and every client, internal or external is met with phenomenal service at onboarding. Implementation Consultant I must be highly proactive, taking ownership of project progress and lifecycle, overcoming obstacles, demonstrates effective, consultative written and verbal communication skills while completing assigned project tasks on time as per the planned timelines as well as revenue targets.
Implementation Consultant I also acts as a subject matter expert and will assist with order related questions, 911 requests and customer escalations. The Implementation Consultant is responsible for attending product related meetings as necessary to deliver feedback for CDK Global products especially as it pertains to dealer groups. This position will be responsible for actively contributing in the development of fulfillment processes which includes documenting, implementing and maintenance of the documentation.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan launch timelines and implementation strategies specific to each dealer group including the configuration of domains, inventory, lead routing and call tracking, website design, Digital Advertising campaigns, etc.
- Drive regular contact with clients regarding order expectations, requirements and order status providing timely and professional responses
- Maintain knowledge of inventory and domains functionality in order to support conversations with internal/external customers around implementation and troubleshooting
- Maintain knowledge of website designs/layouts and OEM compliancy requirements in order to speak to the technical feasibility of requests and influence internal/external customers on best practices
- Interface with Sales and Account Advocates regularly to communicate order expectations, requirements and project status
- Respond professionally, patiently, logically and quickly to requests or questions received in person, via the phone or via email from clients and other CDK Global staff relating to assigned website Implementation projects.
- Track and report project-level success metrics including issue tracking and resolution to both internal and external teams
- Coordinate with other Fulfillment and Customer Service groups to ensure priorities are understood across the project team
- Ensure high level of quality and consultation prior to transitioning customer to Support Teams
- Coordinate with Development, Launch, Marketing, and other internal CDK Global teams to deliver dealer feedback as necessary
- Secondary Functions:
- Identify process inefficiencies and suggest improvements, assist with the creation, implementation and maintenance of new processes
- Managing quality and assurance efforts
- Mentoring new IFS team members as applicable
- Strong ability to handle multiple VIP (dealer groups, strategic accounts) website implementation projects concurrently
- Strong ability to identify and analyze situations, make sound decisions and resolve issues within the scope of your ability and authority; understand when it is appropriate to involve or escalate to management, legal counsel or other internal personnel
- Proven time management skills; ability to work independently and integral part of a team
- Demonstrates effective use of website optimization strategies
- Advanced understanding of the automotive industry
- Strong understanding of CDK Digital Marketing products
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven presentation skills to diverse audiences
- Understanding of Project Management methodologies
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, high tech environment
- Results oriented with strong attention to detail while maintaining the ability to see the big picture
- Ability to be highly proactive in overcoming obstacles to project success
- Handle change well, and be a self-starter
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
- Exceptional work organization skills
- Leads by example in conjunction with management
- Advanced knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.