Solution Architect for Payment Systems
Location: SFO, CA
Long Term Contract
Responsibilities : Key objective of this roles is to work with IT Engineering Leaders and other Enterprise and Solution Architects to define the transformation change for the payment systems. The role requires the assessment of the current architecture and eco-system and propose technical solution to align with required changes.
- Perform the cost benefit and risk analysis to align with business strategy.
- Perform the gap analysis from as-is state to to-be state, act as bridge between business and engineering teams
- Potentially leverage enterprise Architecture framework such as TOGAF to give structure to the technological evolution and framework.
- Assist in the transformational process to translate the vision to a technological solution aka translating big picture to the adoption of new ideas/technologies.
- Assess the migration Plans and approach and define the change management approach
Qualification and Skills
- Must have Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering
- Must have 15+ years of Enterprise Software development experience. Having TOGAF certification is great plus.
- Must have 10+ years of Strong Enterprise Architecture Design with SOA, Distributed System Design
- Must have experience on Cloud Native application technologies.- micro-services, serverless etc
- Must Have experience in managing the delivery of complex software projects
- Must Have strong software architecture and design skills in Java programming including, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, SpringBoot, Spring Integration, JDBC, JEE .
- Must Have extensive experience in modeling and implementing API services using both SOAP and RESTful methodologies
- Must Have strong presentation skills for presenting technology solutions to internal stakeholders and external partners
- Must have experience with open source tools/frameworks like Camel, ServiceMesh, NetFlix tools
- Have strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Have experience with Agile software development practices and tools-Jira, confluence etc.
- Have experience in RDBMS and NOSQL databases
- Have experience in meta data driven ETL tools
- Have experience in dependency management and build tools such as Gradle, Salt, Ansible
- Have experience in UNIX, Linux & Shell scripting experience
- Have experience in test automation using tools like Gherkin, Cucumber, Selenium, So
- Have experience with XML Schemas and JSON
- Have a strong familiarity with source code management and continuous integration/delivery processes and tools like SVN and Jenkins
- Having MBA degree could be an advantage in business management
What will make you stand out:
- Have strong experience with distributed system design
- Have experience with Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and Messaging (e.g.Kafka) technologies
- Having multiple technologies like Netflix OSS, Kubernetes is a great plus. Having experience with Circuit Breaker , Zuul (Api Gateway ) , Eureka (Service registry) ServiceMesh is a great advantage.
- Having experience with Talend is great plus.
- Having experience with financial services and payments and designed a scalable payment application is a plus.
- Having integration experience with Payment gateways for Pay-in and Pay-out for various payment types Wallet , Bank and Cards is desired
- Possess cloud based software development skills using AWS (Must)/Azure
- Resolution with cross functional teams
Solution Cum Technical Architect for Payment Systems
Responsibilities : Key objective of this roles is to work with IT Engineering Leaders and Enterprise Architects to translate the business needs to a technological solution. The role requires the technological selection, evaluation to propose technical solution to align with required changes.
- Assist in the cost benefit and risk analysis for technical selection.
Assist in the translating the technological vision to workable solution, work with technical teams to define a scalable solution
Account Manager | Tanisha Systems, Inc.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- SOA, Distributed System Design : 1 year (Preferred)
- Java development: 10 years (Preferred)
- Payment Systems Experience : 1 year (Preferred)
- RDBMS and NOSQL databases: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)