SALES SPECIALIST – Medical Field
Passionate about sales work. Rich know-how of customer experience. Dynamic personality.
This is an exciting opportunity for those who are motivated and energized to have professional interactions with clients who seek an improvement in their lives with one of our many hair restoration services and products.
Responsible for managing base of new and existing clients to sell products and services, establish sales targets, promote up-selling opportunities, develop and execute sales plans to generate business and growth.
PAI Medical Group Virginia is a leading medical hair transplant management company in Washington D.C.. Since 1997 PAI Medical Group Virginia has been committed to earn the trust of every patient, one patient at a time, with skill, with knowledge and with results. They provide natural solutions and work for all types of hair loss problems. The people at The Giannotto Clinic share a common work ethic and a commitment to excel at providing the very best hair restoration available today.
- Maintain and develop an accurate understanding of PAI Medical Group Virginia services and products
- Participate in developing new services and products
- Develop and execute an annual sales plan
- Display sales leadership through the “Sales Success System”
- Identify and understand the competition and position relative to PAI Medical Group Virginia
- Coordinate and control a lead client through to the consultation process to a successful close
- Close sales opportunities to achieve a sales quota
- Keep management informed of key activities through open communication, sales reports and call reports
- Increase PAI Medical Group Virginia’s opportunities at industry events/conferences
- Develop and update a customer retention plan for existing clients
- Develop and update an up-sell, cross-sell, client retention and client satisfaction plan
- Liaise with physician
- Manage clients before a procedure to ensure data is fully available to the physician for the planned procedure
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in client services or customer management
- Highly developed sales and negotiation skills as well as strong interpersonal communication
- Experience in conveying ideas with passion and persuasion
- Ability to initiate relationships and leverage them to enhance PAI Medical Group Virginia's position
- Ability to negotiate
- Constant concern for customer satisfaction
- Organization skills with autonomy and a proactive approach
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- sales: 5 years (Required)