Responsible for developing and executing growth strategies to create the overall business plan for $270M fast-growing Primary and Affordable Care portfolio which includes Ultrasound, Diagnostic Cardiology, Maternal Infant Care, Anesthesia and Respiratory Care and Monitoring devices.
- Will create & implement the market development strategy for the segment, ensure timely NPI execution, effectively launch NPIs, create an excellent customer experience & maximize value from GE’s installed base and existing customers.
- Will be accountable for the financial performance of the segment.
- Establishing the vision and strategic plan for the Primary and Affordable Care business.
- Leading a global multi- functional organization, which could include marketing, sales, operations, engineering, and services teams, while ensuring compliance with quality systems and regulatory requirements, and commercial change process.
- Grow the Primary and Affordable Care business in revenue, margin and market share.
- Partner with regional commercial teams, key customers and other institutions (governments, NGOs, etc.) to develop deep knowledge of the global market and growth opportunities.
- Provide focus and leadership to influence the regional commercial teams and the technology and operations teams in support of fast growing Primary and Affordable Care segment.
- Attracting and retaining key talent and creating an environment to foster employee engagement, diversity, professional development, and high levels of employee satisfaction.
- Ensuring customer focus by communicating and building rapport with customers as required and ensuring the “voice of the customer” is reflected in programs and business processes.
- Defining and leading appropriate market segmentation and positioning strategies for the assigned business segments. Identify target market(s) for Product Models & Offerings.
- Driving the product portfolio to meet the needs of the market. Responsible for strategy and execution of the product roadmaps and New Product Introductions (NPI). Define Product Models and Structures. Identify Offerings Items & Structures.
- Set agenda for global development teams to achieve targeted segment growth objectives.
- Partner with technology & operations teams to deliver industry-leading innovation through regular new product introduction and 'breakthrough' strategies.
- Drive operating mechanisms to ensure behavior consistent with integrity, quality systems, and EHS requirements.
- Managing key business financial performance indicators such as those on the operating statement and balance sheet.
- Developing, executing, and motivating others on strategies, tactics, measurements, and operating mechanisms to deliver business results.
- Improve customer loyalty and net promoter score
1. Bachelor's degree or 10+ years experience leading multi-functional global teams in the medical equipment industry.
2. 5+ years of P&L experience.
3. Experience setting and executing overall business strategy in a highly competitive, technology-intensive industry.
4. Strategic thinker. Has developed a compelling vision & strategy to persuade stakeholders and motivate team members.
5. Persistent & resilient. Has the fortitude to follow through on difficult challenges and can be flexible enough to seek and accept feedback leading to changes in direction
6. Ability to influence and collaborate with senior level management team.
7. Demonstrated strategic planning, operational execution, and experience in successfully launching or growing a new product, service or offering.
8. Strong financial acumen. Has built and articulated business opportunities in financial terms. Technical competency in business/ financial analysis and reporting.
9. Can understand and direct teams to create marketing plans, new product development, current portfolio evolution and lifecycle management strategies
10. Strong demonstrated communication skills, articulating complex ideas in an easy to understand manner.
11. Ability to travel 40-60+%.
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position 2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines 3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required 4. Lead quality: improve product reliability, implement and operationalize the QMS, zero enforcement actions through effective QMS management and inspection readiness. 5. Establish a commitment to quality and communicate the importance of meeting statutory, regulatory and customer requirements. Ensure quality policy is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels of the organization. Establish and communicate quality objectives that are measurable and consistent with the quality policy. 6. Maintain adequate organizational structures and adequate resources of sufficiently trained personnel. Ensure qualified personnel relative to assigned responsibilities. Ensure appropriate responsibility, independence and authority of all personnel who manage, perform and assess work affecting quality.
1. Masters degree in Business Administration
2. Experience in Ultrasound and/or Healthcare devices clinical areas
3. Familiarity with growth markets and the unique challenges of those geographies
4. Prior experience addressing Primary Care, rural or value markets.
5. Is adaptable and open to change in response to unexpected circumstances and or in working in ambiguous situations.
6. Has a proven ability to accept constructive criticism and can calmly and effectively deal with high stress situations.
7. Has proven ability to anticipate customer needs and ensures they are met.
8. A desire & commitment to improve the lives and livelihoods of health workers & patients in low-resource settings
GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
India, United States; Wisconsin; Wauwatosa, Bangalore
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.