Brinjac Engineering, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated, pro-active Mechanical Engineer/ Designer for an exciting opportunity to join our growing Atlanta office. This individual will develop and deliver quality engineering solutions across a variety of market sectors working with and leading project engineering teams.
As a nationally ranked, full-service engineering firm with locations in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, Atlanta, and Texas, Brinjac Engineering has a time-honored reputation for providing outstanding building engineering services, lighting design, and commissioning for education, healthcare, corporate, retail, hospitality, cultural, sports & recreation as well as local/state government clients. www.brinjac.com
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university.
- 7+ years building engineering design and construction of multi-disciplinary projects.
- EIT, PE or LEED AP a plus
- Project experience in Higher Ed, Government, Corporate/Commercial Office market sectors. Hospitality and Retail market sectors a plus.
- Resourceful team player possessing strong planning, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to work within project budgets and schedules.
- AutoCAD and Revit capable
- Must be local candidate authorized to work in the U.S.
- Conduct field surveys.
- Prepare concept, schematic design, design development and construction documents.
- Conduct code research and incorporate applicable requirements into the design
- Complete material research and compile project data for the project.
- Prepare project specifications.
- Communicate with project team and consultants and coordinate work
- Review Shop Drawings, respond to and track RFI’s.
- Attend construction meetings, make periodic site observation visits
- Prepare and update punch lists as required.
- Maintain and archive electronic project files
- Prepare meeting agendas, minutes, and other project correspondence.
- Attend project meeting
Brinjac Engineering Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive wages commensurate with experience and excellent benefits including: Paid Time Off, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more.
Due to the larger volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No recruiters or phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
- HVAC Building System Design: 7 years (Required)
- AutoCAD: 5 years (Preferred)
- Engineer in Training (Preferred)
- LEED Certification (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules