- Looking for an experienced Graphic Designer specializing in marketing, advertising and print production. Specialization in layout and ad design (digital and print) for multiple printed products per year in a fast-paced environment is required. Must be a self starter capable of working independently. Work to create products that meet client needs, and are consistent with Main Street Marketing’s standards.
- Design and production of ads and publications.
- Proof ads with clients and make necessary changes to acquire proper approval before print.
- Provide timely production and meet deadlines throughout the year.
- Coordinate expectations, deadlines, and possible complications that could arise on a given project with the sales team, office management and printer.
- Solid foundation in principles of typography, design and basic graphic manipulation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
- At least 1 or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to design from concept to completion, including preparing files for press.
- Demonstrates ability to manipulate existing ads and designs to reuse in different medias.
- Proficiency with Macintosh operating system is a must.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign) is a must.
- Proficiency with Quickbooks, Google Suite is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be flexible in handling multiple projects & tight deadlines.
- Ability to confidently articulate concepts and design decisions to colleagues and clients.
Job Type: Full-time