Apollo Technical has a need for a Controls Software Engineer in the South Raleigh NC area
1. Develop customized SCADA, PC and PLC software applications for the automation of our equipment
2. Configure industrial networks to meet customer requirements for operator use, data acquisition and reporting purposes.
Produce control system design documents and FDA validation documentation per GAMP guidelines for the
Help with the development of new standards, products and procedures in order to keep us at the leading edge of the industry.
5. Consultation with suppliers relating to sourcing, specifying and operating instrumentation and control equipment.
6. Work as key member of a Project Team with progress reporting to project management.
7. Support field engineers, test technicians, and end users on controls/process related issues throughout the project
1. BSEE, CS or equivalent required.
2. High level of detail as our equipment is used for sterile production.
3. Well organized with ability to schedule own workload.
4. Ability to simultaneously execute multiple complex projects.
5. Strong trouble shooting skills.
6. Strong sense for machine and site safety.
7. Experience with higher level programming languages, such as VB, Java, C#.
8. Experience with industrial applications such as iFix, Wonderware, XL reporter.
9. Strong knowledge of relational databases (e.g. MS SQL).
10. Strong knowledge of MS Office applications.
11. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows PC and Server operating systems including security policy settings and
12. Knowledge of PLCs and associated hardware including Siemens, Rockwell and Mitsubishi.
13. Knowledge of machine design, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical systems, motor controls and aseptic process
machine production is preferred.
If interested email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply at www.apollotechnical.com
Click here to apply online