Leading Logistics Company is seeking an experienced Accounting Specialist to assist with transportation and office duties near our LAX branch!
We are looking for a full time Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks. Ultimately, a successful Accounting Clerk will ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively. The ideal candidate will have experience using QuickBooks and be willing to learn more about Accounts Payable.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables' data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients' billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- At least 3 years of Accounts Receivable/Payable and Collections expereince.
- Transportation / Trucking experience
- MS Office Proficiency
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to perform data entry
- High School Diploma
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 - $23.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- What is your desired hourly pay rate?
- Accounting: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person