Open Positions for Career-Minded People
The Field Support Center at Raymour & Flanigan delivers real challenge and career growth opportunities. We are currently looking for a full time Administrative Assistant to join our Property Management Team in our Real Estate Department. This position will assist in the management of over 100 facilities. This individual must function well in a fast-paced team environment and demands strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
As an Administrative Assistant for Property Management, you will learn our business model for success. You will be responsible to provide outstanding customer service to our internal and external customers. If you aspire to be part of a high performing team and be a part of a world class company, Raymour & Flanigan may be the company for you!
Role Summary / Purpose
Under the general supervision of the Manager of Property Administration and Director of Property Management, this position will perform a variety of administrative and clerical functions in support of property management operations.
- The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for managing facility related service requests for a region of stores and service centers.
- Receive, prioritize and dispatch service requests according to business impact.
- Monitor vendor performance to ensure follow through.
- Interact with facility staff and municipal officials to effectively meet code requirements and compliance issues.
- Qualify and prepare purchase orders for contractor work.
- Prepare and distribute correspondence as directed, and provide work/project scheduling updates to facility staff, landlords, and contractors.
- Maintain building security access systems; issues security access cards and codes as required.
- Coordinate Life Safety Inspections [Sprinkler & Fire Alarm Systems, Fire Extinguishers, Backflow Devices, etc.]
- Perform general administrative duties such as filing, typing, and file management.
- Coordinate and provide information for Lender inspections.
- Perform additional functions or other special projects and duties as required by supervisor.
- At least 2 years administrative work experience in a busy office environment required.
- PC literacy - MS Word, Excel and Outlook; Speed and quality of work imperative
- Monday thru Friday, Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm [Hourly Position]
- Salary: Negotiable [DOE]
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments.
- Strong team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and proofreading skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Self-starter, high level of motivation and integrity
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Professional approach, proven good judgment, creative problem solving
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to adapt to changing responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills; positive attitude
Raymour & Flanigan offers professional growth opportunities, plus a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical and dental coverage, group term life insurance, short-term disability, 401(k) company-matched investment programs, paid vacation, and generous associate discount.
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug free and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.