Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Systems and Applications Analyst Hours/Shift:
07:30am to 16:00pm, Tuesday through Saturday.
The NOC team is responsible for detecting, analyzing, documenting, and coordinating timely response to CLCS service issues 24x7x365. These service issues are reported through alerts generated by CLCS’ multiple review platforms (OmniX, Viewpoint, and Relativity) and their related internal servers, storage, and databases, as well as off-hours calls and emails from CLCS employees and customers. Using established Incident Response Procedures, NOC analysts evaluate alerts and escalate to the appropriate handler, providing additional data as available to help troubleshoot the problem. The NOC continues to follow-up with any additional resources until the incident is resolved.
- Operate the NOC Console, NOC call-in phone, and other error-reporting systems
- Escalate reported or detected issues to the appropriate team (e.g., DBAs, SysOps, App Developers, etc.) but continue to own the overall resolution of the issue
- Provide first level support for the Internal Support process
- Moderate weekly release maintenance window activities
- Document efficient procedures for timely resolution of known Issues and Incidents
- Code additional monitoring scripts or tools that augment the overall Monitoring System (optional, skill dependent)
Optional Desirable Qualifications:
- Basic computer skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with diverse audiences of varying degrees of expertise
- Flexibility and adaptability to adjust to a rapidly growing, dynamic environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Highly reliable and organized with a strong attention to detail
- Flexibility to assist in coverage of other shifts as needed
- Customer service experience
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, especially Outlook
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Programming experience (PHP, perl, bash)
- Experience with database design and implementation (MySQL, Oracle)
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.