General Overview of Position
The position of In-Home Coordinator is a full time position requiring up to 40 hours per week and reports to the Area Manager. This position is responsible for the overall operations of a specific area as it relates to residential services; the execution and equipment involved with performing these jobs.
- Completion of all residential delivery and/or assembly jobs, service calls, and pm services.
- Report required information to the National Field Support Center, via the queue, on a daily basis.
- Ensure helpers are available for any jobs requiring two or more people.
- Drive sales through customer service, adhere to company programs, and meet customer
- Ensure efficient day to day operations of the area of responsibility.
- Uphold company standards and policies.
- Record keeping, upkeep and accountability related to company provided vehicles and tools.
- Travel to multiple customer locations to perform jobs or to pick up merchandise.
- Complete invoice for billing purposes/daily payment processing.
- Attend all required conference calls.
- Other duties and/or tasks may be assigned on an as needed basis.
Job Type: Commission
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)