DELIVERY DRIVER JOB DESCRIPTION A.E.I.
Job Title: Delivery Driver
Reports to: Owner
Schedule: Typical 8 am – 6 pm
Benefits: Health Insurance, PTO, and Retirement plan (Full-time employees only)
Delivery Drivers will be responsible for working in a fast-paced outdoor position that involves continual maneuvering (lifting, carrying, etc.) of packages that can weigh up to 35-50 lbs. and may weigh up to 150 lbs. (mechanical aid available). Delivery Drivers must have excellent customer service, driving skills, and be available to work up to 45 hours a week.
Duties and Responsibilities (Duties must be performed with or without an accommodation) :
- Deliver and pick-up packages up to 50 lbs.
- Maneuver larger packages weighing up to 150 lbs. with mechanical aid.
- Safely drive up to 350 miles for daily routes on various roads and conditions.
- Utilize mobile and hand-held devices for delivery data.
- Interact well with internal and external customers.
- Perform daily pre-trip and post- trip inspections and care on vehicles and report issues to the supervisor.
- Pass DOT medical exam and required drug screenings.
- Adhere to FedEx Ground and FMCSA regulations.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work an 8–12-hour shift schedule consistently, overtime, and weekends.
- Ability to properly lift and adhere to all safety regulations.
- Ability to work and drive safely in various environments, terrain, and weather conditions.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Authorized to work in the US
- Twenty-one (21) years old per FMCSA regulations
- Clean driving and criminal record (no felony convictions)
- One year driving and/or delivery experience, preferred
- Training schedule for full-time is 5 days a week until fully trained.
- Scheduling discussed during interview process.
- Position may be subject to random drug screenings.
DELIVERY DRIVER JOB DESCRIPTION A.E.I.
Physical Requirements Working Conditions
- Heavy lifting, 50 pounds and over • Outside
- Heavy carrying, 50 pounds and over • Excessive cold
- Use of both hands, legs, and feet required • Constant Noise
- Walking (frequently) • Inside motor vehicle.
- Operation of a motor vehicle. • Fumes, Smoke, or gases
- Vision of at least 20/40 in each eye, • Working around machinery corrective lenses may be worn. with moving parts.
Aroundabout Entersurprises, Inc. is a locally owned and operated FedEx Ground pick-up and delivery contractor. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of gender, gender identity, age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, age, or sexual orientation.
We are a company that describes our culture as:
- Detailed-oriented: quality and precision focused.
- Outcome-oriented: results-focused with strong performance culture.
- People-oriented: supportive and fairness focused.
- Team-oriented: cooperative and collaborative.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $22.00 - $27.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- Weekend availability
- Year round work
- Can you pass a DOT pre-employment and drug screenings (including marijuana)?
- Have you ever been convicted of a felony, reckless driving, or DUI (if yes, please provide approximate dates for driving offenses)?
- Are you aware that this job is located in Bozeman, Montana?
- Per DOT/FMCSA requirements, you must be at least 21 years of age to be eligible for this position. Are you at least 21 years of age (Yes or No is sufficient).
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location