Junior Interior Architect
AD 100 firm in Los Angeles is looking for a capable and enthusiastic Junior Interior Architect. The Junior Designer will work in a collaborative environment with Intermediate and Senior designers on high-end residential and hospitality projects from concept through procurement and installation.
- Assisting with the production of construction drawing sets, in coordination with the Senior Interior Designer and Project Architect
- Developing and resolving design details through CAD or similar drawing packages
- Preparing hand sketches and computer-generated renderings for internal design review
- Assist the studio with administrative tasks such as meeting minutes, meeting scheduling etc
- Assist with studio with concept development and presentations
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2-3 years experience in interiors or architecture and a degree from an accredited school of interior design or architecture
- Eagerness to learn the full design process including Concept, Schematic, Design Development, Construction Documentation, Construction Administration, Procurement, and Installation
- Must have strong AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) SketchUp, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat / Bluebeam skills
- Hand sketching and rendering ability
Please send brief cover letter, along with resume, portfolio and drawing samples.
Job Type: Full-time
- residential architecture: 3 years (Required)
- Los Angeles, CA (Required)