Radiology Partners is the largest and fastest growing hospital-based radiology practice in the US. We are an innovative practice focused on transforming how radiologists provide consistently exceptional services to hospitals, referring physicians and patients. With our state-of-the art clinical technology, on-site specialized expertise, access to capital, and retention of top physician talent, Radiology Partners reliably exceeds the expectations of our clients, patients, and partners. We serve our clients with an operational focus, and, above all, a commitment to quality patient care. Our mission is To Transform Radiology.
Radiology Partners is seeking a Physician Scheduler for our QGenda scheduling program for the Regional RP practices. This individual will use our QGenda system to schedule physicians and support any general administrative duties or projects that may also be assigned and that will support the business activities of the Regional VP of Operations, Regional Practice Directors and Regional Medical Director in support of the practice Physicians.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate all physician scheduling for the Regional Practices
- Support any general administrative duties or projects assigned
- Generate reports from QGenda maintaining proper and equitable distribution of assignments amongst the Radiologists insuring that all physicians are sharing equitably in coverage and assigned duties
- Proactive and independent physician communication to resolve capacity/coverage needs
- Effectively communicate and manage communications insuring timely responses are generated regarding all scheduling matters and scheduling changes. These communications are for internal and external purposes to insure all necessary parties are aware of planned coverages and shift assignments
- Assists with the development and maintenance of scheduling templates and processes
- Provide monthly reporting regarding data and statistics for each Physician summarizing Shifts Worked, Shifts Off, Extra Shifts Worked, Extra Compensation Earned, Comp Days accrued as well as any other ad hoc reports that may be needed and requested
- Maintain frequent communication with Practice Directors to ensure awareness of staffing requirements, changes and future goals
DESIRED PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience with QGenda scheduling software is required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in scheduling
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or commensurate experience in fast paced environment requiring multi-tasking and effective management of communication efforts requiring both initiation and follow-up
- Possess strong phone etiquette/customer service skills, including professionalism, active listening, and speech clarity
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively with staff, management, physicians both verbally and written.
- Possess strong organizational skills, including attention to detail
- Effective and confident computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of and familiarity with cloud-based document management and software systems such as Box and Smartsheet
- Background and/or experience working in a healthcare scheduling environment requiring timely responses to requests and effectively managing multiple tasks simultaneously
Radiology Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in creating and celebrating a culture of belonging and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all teammates.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Relocation Assistance
- Vision Insurance