Full-time$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- Restaurant experience
Full Job Description
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a reputable commercial general contractor. They are actively seeking a Traveling Construction Superintendent to support their growing pipeline in the southern United States
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE RETAIL AND RESTAURANT EXPERIENCE
- High-End Retail or Restaurant
The Superintendent will be the company's representative for a selected Commercial Construction project and will manage it from start to completion.
- Responsible for all project planning and mobilization
- Responsible for subcontractors and negotiating contracts
- Direct oversight of the company's quality control program
- Weekly and monthly review reporting and monthly analysis.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with owners, peers, engineers, architects, and subcontractors
- Prepare and submit monthly draw requests consistent with contract documents
- Achieve project schedule. expedite material delivery and negotiate favorable subcontractor and vendor deliverables
- Understand and administer prime contract terms and conditions, contract documents, subcontractor agreements, purchase order agreements, insurance, etc.
- Six (6) or more years of construction industry experience with a minimum of three as Superintendent
- Proven track record of successfully overseeing ground-up distribution center projects valued at $1M+ - a minimum of two complete projects
- Candidate must be open to travel positions
- Team player with a focus on building quality projects within budget and on schedule
- A detail-oriented professional that works well in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Great base salary ranging from $85,000+ per year depending on experience
- Competitive benefits package
- Strong pipeline with continued repeat business and a very supportive team
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Have you completed a Target Store remodel?
- Have you completed a Walmart open store remodel?
- Have you completed an H-E-B open store remodel?
- Have you completed High-End retail projects?
- Have you completed restaurant projects?
- Construction Experience: 5 years (Preferred)
- Open Store Remodels: 3 years (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel: