Platform Beer Co is looking for a motivated individual to join the team as a Part-Time Packaging Associate at our production brewing facility in Cleveland, Ohio. This individual can expect to consistently work weekday evening shifts.
- Measure dissolved oxygen and carbonation levels of beer prior to packaging
- Manage all aspects of preparing canning machine
- Follow Standardized process to ensure consistency in packaged product
- Clean and organize canning line area regularly to ensure sanitary environment
- Communicate regularly with supervisor to ensure processes are being conducted in the most efficient and highest quality manner.
- Ensure canning line is running according to SOPs
- Perform seam and dissolved oxygen tests throughout the packaging day and post results
- Conduct routine cleaning on canning equipment according to SOPs
- Team-oriented professional who can work independently
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent GED
- Mechanical knowledge and experience preferred
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Able to stand/walk for extended periods of time, as well as bend, twist, reach, and lift up to 40 lbs repeatedly.
As a leading brewer, we are committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
- manufacturing, warehouse, or other relevant hands-on: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Hours per week:
Company's Facebook page: