Luminess Direct LLC is a super successful Houston Area based national mid-sized cosmetics company. We are known for our innovations in foundations, lip, eye and skin products. We are seeking a Cosmetic Compounder to join our rapidly growing company in our new Sugar Land facility. Celebrating over 20 years of growth and serving millions of customers in North America.
We are looking for a responsible cosmetics compounder for our busy Production department. The successful candidate will have experience in a Production environment and will be able to multitask in a fast paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Operation of machinery used in the manufacturing process
2. Follow specific formulas and manufacturing processes per batch card
3. Perform dispensing and weighing of raw materials
4. Record Timing and temperatures
5. Maintain raw material inventory
6. Maintain and clean all equipment used in the manufacturing process
7. Report any issues in formulation to Lead Chemist
1. Math and Measurements skills
2. Work experience in the cosmetics industry is a plus.
3. Knowledge of equipment and machinery operation
4. Ability to multi-task
5. Written and oral English skills are essential
6. A minimum of 1 year experience and/or training in batching and compounding.
7. Knowledge of raw materials.
8. High school diploma or equivalent is required.
9. Direct experience with pilot/production batching.
10. Experience using processing equipment.
11. Knowledge of GMP standard practices.
12. Familiar with FDA guidelines is a plus.
13. Have cGMP training
Must be able to lift and move up to 50 lbs easily.
Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
Proficiency in the reading, writing and speaking of the English language.
Spanish speaking a plus.
Work environment requires use of safety goggles, gloves, steel-toed shoes, hairnets/beard nets, facemask and smocks/lab coats,
This position will be located in our Sugarland facility.
- Monday to Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sugarland, TX 77477: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- GMP standard practices: 1 year (Preferred)
- pilot/production batching: 1 year (Preferred)
- working with raw materials: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location