We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
The National Projects team allows you to make decisions that will make an impact at one of the nation's top grocers. We are a group of strong analytical thinkers, each with a dash of our own unique creative vision. We are always on the lookout for those improvements that will keep ALDI moving forward. Projects range in scope from internal policy improvements to impacting the way our customers shop. On our team your work will make a difference. Find your fit in one of our National Projects roles.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Education and Experience:
- Communicates and informs their direct leader of issues, status, and results of assigned tasks appropriately.
- Identifies project issues and recommends corrective action as appropriate.
- Delivers and facilitates timelines and project content and holds regular collaboration sessions with business stakeholders to provide updates as well as documents any feedback from the business.
- Recommends process improvements for area of responsibility.
- Develops project status presentations and scorecards.
- Leads projects according to the position’s objectives upon their direct leader’s request.
- Develops and executes plans for medium scale projects.
- Performs research based projects and small-scale feasibility studies.
- Escalate issues that require leadership direction/approval.
- Assists their direct leader in implementation and rollouts of large-scale projects.
- Coordinates the involvement of multiple business stakeholders.
- Analyzes working procedures with the objective to identify best practices.
- Determines and creates the required project deliverables.
- Develops, maintains and follows up on issue logs and action items that are due with key stakeholders.
- Collects action items and takes meeting minutes.
- Organizes project documents/files.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Management or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in Business/Management or a related field.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instruction.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
- Ability to lead through influence and build relationships quickly.
- Flexibility in adapting to changing priorities, assignments, and other interruptions, which may affect pre-established timelines.
- Ability to motivate working teams to strive for excellence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
NATIONAL PROJECTS COORDINATOR II
1100 E WARRENVILLE RD, NAPERVILLE, IL, USA, 60563