GoPivot uses point-based rewards as a more effective way to motivate employees, so companies can reduce OSHA incidents, improve health and wellness, or drive any other new initiative. We motivate people to worker safer and live healthier by eliminating pointless rewards, misfit solutions, and wasted dollars. It’s how we give everyone a reason to change. Our mobile-first solution leverages the latest advances in data analytics and behavioral science, while offering a comprehensive online shopping mall to incentivize change. We’re looking for Pivoteers to join our growing team!
GoPivot Solutions is looking for a Controller to join our fast-growing organization. The Controller will report to the CFO and be focused primarily on general ledger accounting, financial statement prep and the month-end accounting cycle activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Manage general ledger and complete month-end/year-end close processes.
- Maintain company accounting procedures and processes while ensuring GAAP compliance.
- Assist with cash flow forecasting and point redemptions
- Verifies, allocates, posts and reconciles accounts payable and receivables.
- Prepare financial statements and analysis versus budget.
- Analyzes financial information and summarizes financial status.
- Spots errors and suggests ways to improve efficiency and spending.
- Assists with audits and tax returns.
- Develops and documents business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
We are committed to building an organization of smart, driven, professionals who in turn are committed to bringing out the best in everyone. The ideal candidate for this position fits the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from accredited university coupled with a minimum of 2-4 years of experience: CPA preferred.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close processes plus hands-on experience with accounting software packages.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasked and fast paced environment with firm deadlines.
- Thorough knowledge of advanced accounting procedures and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- MS Excel skills including pivot tables.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills and proven ability to work well in a self-directed manner.
- Ability to work independently and/or on a team and take on new tasks with high level of difficulty.
- Willingness to vary work schedule according to demand in according to needs to the department.
GoPivot offers an engaging team-oriented environment, competitive compensation/benefits and office locations in Raleigh, NC and Atlanta, GA (Buckhead). This position is located in Atlanta, GA. No travel required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 4 years (Preferred)