Aaron & Company is a leading plumbing, HVAC and sheet metal wholesaler for New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania, with eight locations throughout the Garden State (New Brunswick, Flemington, Somerville, Trenton, Freehold, Piscataway, Fairfield & Brielle). We are proud to be one of the largest independent wholesalers in New Jersey with over 80 years in business.
We’re currently hiring for a Senior IT Administrator to work at our Piscataway, NJ facility.
Our Sr. IT Administrator will be responsible for Network and computer systems administration and the day-to-day operation of these networks. You’ll organize, install, and support an organization's computer systems, network segments, intranets, and other data communication systems.
- Maintain multi-site network operations/software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance.
- Administer companion systems and optimize uptime for our enterprise ERP.
- Maintain and service fleet of RF guns for warehouses in all locations.
- Administer and maintain the company’s enterprise PBX telephone system
- Monitor and update procedures for server backups.
- Provide guidance to less experienced IT staff.
- Applicants must have a bachelor's degree in a related field.*
- Applicants must have 5+ years relevant working experience. **
- Applicants with Security + and Linux+ or Microsoft certifications will be given preference.*
- Thorough knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques of network administration and support.
- Strong expertise with Microsoft Active Directory 2008/2012, including domain administration; creating, testing, and implementing group policies; and maintaining user and computer objects.
- Experience with implementing and maintaining print servers and WUS servers.
- Experience with SharePoint 2013 administration.
- Strong ability to effectively test/evaluate network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements.
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities assigned.
- Works well in a team environment on fast-paced, high-level projects.
We’re looking to fill the position immediately with a highly skilled candidate. If you feel you meet the requirements and would like to be considered, apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year