Robert Half has a client in search of ETL Lead for a full-time opportunity in the Madison, Wisconsin area. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered. Sorry, no corp-to-corp available as this does not involve contract work.
The ETL Lead will
- Be involved with a 6 person team in a lead capacity - delegating project work, ensure adherence to internal standards, coaching of less experienced staff, establish process while considering industry best practices.
- Work with internal stakeholders, IT teams and organizational leadership in an ensure scalability, reusability, maintenance of code, design and architecture.
- Establish standards around design and architecture.
- Provide estimates for projects and initiatives
- Perform as ETL/MDM subject matter expert - articulate technical details to nontechnical business unites and staff.
- Ability to understand ETL and aligns with overall business strategy, products and services.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, mathematics, information systems, data or equivalent work experience
- 9+ years of experience doing data design, analysis, ETL and data management
- Prior experience with Informatica (MDM), MS SQL, cloud environment - Azure (Hive, Pig, Hadoop, Python). Informatica preferred - client will train
- Extensive experience doing data modeling, ETL, architecture and design in order to solve complex problems
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Strong analytical thinking
- Ability to mentor and lead a team of ETL developers
- Exceptional collaboration skills