Exciting opportunity to join a new Audiology practice in North Bergen, NJ. Seeking a full-time and/or per diem Clinical Audiologist with a New Jersey State Audiology License. Looking for an experienced Audiologist with knowledge of diagnostic assessment of the auditory and vestibular systems and the ability to provide re/habilitation strategies and demonstrate competency with case management.
· Comprehensive Audiological Evaluations to include: air-bone pure tone, speech audiometry, Immittance and otoacoustic emission measures and specialized pediatric testing to include conditioned play audiometry (CPA) and Visual Reinforcement Audiometry (VRA).
· Advanced diagnostic testing to include: Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR's) and Videonystagmography (VNG's).
· Counsel patients, their families and other service providers regarding degree, type of auditory dysfunction and management strategies.
· Collaborate and share audiological results with other related discipline services, such as medical/mental health, educational, social and behavioral, to ensure a comprehensive treatment plan.
· Provide electronic record and complete audiological reports or data summary for each patient seen at the clinic.
Minimum one (1) year of post-licensure experience in the field of audiology is required.
Doctorate level (AuD) or Master's degree in audiology
New Jersey State Audiology License
Active ASHA or AAA certification
The ideal candidate must have:
Strong interpersonal and organization skills
Good oral and written communication skills
Demonstrated ability to work independently and in team settings
Compassion and commitment to patient's auditory needs
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
Work Location: One location