Crystal Kids Development Center is seeking a BCBA to join a family-oriented company interested in fulfilling meaningful goals defined by our clients and their families diagnosed with autism or others developmental disabilities.
As a member of the Crystal Kids Development Center the BCBA designs and manages individualized educational and behavioral programming including: direct 1:1 therapy service, development of new behavioral, social, and daily living skills, and effective response to difficult or disruptive behaviors. BCBAs conduct assessments, develop reports, and manage a team of RBT professionals to create a fun, motivating experience to generate the highest level of performance for every individual and family that we serve.
- Conduct comprehensive behavioral skills assessments and develop individualized ABA treatment plans and programs based on assessment results
- Conduct Functional interviews with caregivers
- Write client’s progress reports every 3 months
- Create program procedures implementation on Catalyst.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the child’s team, family, and other professionals Behavior Assessments, and develop Behavior Intervention Plans
- Oversee treatment plan implementation and provide weekly clinical supervision to staff
- Modify treatment plans and programs as needed based on data-driven decisions
- Provide training and consultative services to families and other professionals
- Provide initial and ongoing training to registered Behavior Technician
- Supervise RBT students in the process to become BCBA
- Ensure internal Crystal Kids policies are followed by the staff
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Applied Behavior Analysis, Special Education, or related field required with Florida license.
- Board Certification in Behavior Analysis (BCBA) required
- 1-3 years of center or community based BCBA experience preferred / newly certified BCBAs are welcome to apply
- Documented experience with Clinical Records Management, Microsoft Office Outlook Email, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and other systems required. Technology skills are critical
- Clinical experience conducting assessments using the Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills (ABLLS) and/or Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program (VB-MAPP) and/or Vineland-3.
- Experience developing treatment plans, programs, and materials; supervising clinical staff; and monitoring progress.
- Experience working with and training families.
- Experience, knowledge and confidence in supervising a staff of therapists, and providing staff training
- Exceptional collaboration skills with colleagues and families
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent management skills, experience managing caseload
- Passion and energy to work with children and their families
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality and adherence to the BACB Code of Ethics
Excellent work environment, family oriented. Telehealth software for supervision and assessments. Competitive salary.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $58.00 to $75.00 /hour (trial period)
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $58.00 to $75.00 /hour
- working w/special needs children: 10 years (Preferred)
- ABA: 5 years (Required)
- supervisory role: 2 years (Required)
- bcba: 3 years (Required)
- applied behavior analysis therapy: 3 years (Required)
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Temporarily due to COVID-19